For many centuries, Dromoland Castle has played host to formal alliances of noblemen and ladies, with beautifully landscaped gardens, winding staircases and sumptuous guest rooms creating a truly spectacular first impression and the ideal backdrop against which to set a most memorable wedding.
One of the most sought after five-star wedding venues Ireland has to offer, the castle’s wine cellar holds a selection of over 600 vintages from around the world.
Suggested Wedding Package based on 40 Guests
- Your own Irish wedding planner to take you every step of the way
- In suite hair & make-up for the bride on wedding day
- Romantic wedding ceremony on site or at local church
- Legalities carried out in Ireland (additional charge €200 paid locally)
- Fresh floral bouquet for the bride & boutonniere for the groom
- Fresh floral arrangements for the ceremony & reception
- Photographer who will capture the moment
- Harpist will provide beautiful music during the ceremony
- Red carpet for you & your guests on arrival at the property
- Prosecco cocktail reception
- Exclusive use of the Terrace for your wedding reception
- Delicious single tier wedding cake
- Souvenir menu cards & place cards
- 4 course dinner with sommeliers choice of wine(half bottle)
- Castle elegant table linens & fresh floral centerpiece
- Post dinner wine & beer open bar
Estimated Price for 40 Guests from: $27,725.00
*The above price does not include flights, accommodation or transportation while in Ireland. The price is estimated based on the above inclusions only. Final price will reflect personal choices and optional extra services and inclusions.